Getter Group’s GG Yarom Division, or Getter GG Yarom offers high-quality solutions based on 70 years of experience in working with various industries in the field of transmission components and power transmission, including the defense industry as well as chemical, metal, electricity, minerals and infrastructure, food, air-conditioning, plastics, agriculture, hi-tech and electronics industries.
Our team is comprised of 80 professionals, including mechanical engineers and expert salespeople with extensive technical know-how. Each member of our team works in full collaboration with you, our customer, in order to understand your needs and select the most suitable product to meet your needs.
Representation and International Brands
G-G Yarom is the official and exclusive representative in Israel of the finest, leading companies in the world, and immediately supplies, from inventory, a wide range of high-quality products. Among these brand are: NSK, LEROYY, REXNORD , SOMER, IKO, GATES, MOTOVARIO, SNR, TECO-WESTINGHOUSE and additional brands.
About Getter Group
GG Yarom Division is fully owned by Getter Group, benefitting from the Group’s proven experience and the advantages resulting from the Group’s status as a large and long-standing icon of Israeli business, including:
- Sophisticated logistics center
- Synergies with the Group’s other subsidiary companies
- Close ties with leading suppliers worldwide
- Stability and financial robustness stemming from strong financial backing
Getter Group was founded in 1955, and specializes in exclusive representation of leading international suppliers. The Group operates both in Israel and internationally.
contact us :
- We offer a wide range of the world’s finest high-quality transmission products, all under one roof, with immediate availability, responsibility and high level of service.
- We have an operational network that helps us provide you, our customer, with whatever you need, whenever you need it.
- Reliability, dependability and responsibility towards our customers – these are the cornerstones of our operations.
- We are aware that in order to fulfill your critical need to improve your manufacturing capacity and safety, while reducing operational costs, we must continue to constantly improve, and be leaders in know-how, products and services. Our customer already know that we stand by this commitment.